Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lee and Sashi LeFever Explain Video Licenses

When I first started exploring the features of Google. I adored the short and simple videos they posted by Lee and Sashi LeFever of commoncraft.com. Lee & Sashi knew just how to explain Google applications and tools in a clear and easily understood video clip. Now they have expanded their video business online and they make how-to videos for other businesses, including Microsoft. You can visit their business at http://www.commoncraft.com/ . What I want to point out is the way Lee and Sashi explain their business practices and show us (and students) how they as a business handle copyright, licensing and fair use. There is a lot to be learned from these two ecommerce entrepreneurs. I hope you'll visit their website to view their video,Video sharing in Plain English. Since this is a blog and I may use one of their free videos here I hope you will enjoy watching this one on blogs...by commoncraft.com : )